Plant Based Protein Noodles
- Toss garlic with oil, salt and pepper and place on a large sheet pan and cover with foil.
- Cook at 300F for 1:30 hours.
- Once done remove from oven and set aside.
- Place noodles in boiling water and heat for 30 seconds. Remove from water and set aside.
- Place butter in a large pot and melt over medium heat.
- Once melted add garlic and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Making sure to smash the garlic into the butter.
- Add cream and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cheese and quickly whisk to create sauce.
- Stir in parsley and noodles.
- Serve and top with frico.
|1 lb||JSL Plant-Based Protein Fettuccine Noodles|
|3||cups heavy cream|
|4||cups parmigiano reggiano|
|1||cup garlic, whole peeled|
|1/4||cup olive oil|
|1/4||cup parsley, chopped|
|1||cup frico ½” – 1” pieces|