JSL Foods, the producer of Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers is looking for culinary focused bloggers not professional chefs to compete in their “Twin Dragon Asian Wrapper Recipe Challenge.” We are looking for Holiday Appetizers and Game Day Holiday Appetizers that are original, creative, and adventurous that will “WOW” your guests. JSL Foods is excited to see your originality and creativity when preparing recipes using Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers.Take the challenge and participate in both categories and be amazed by the versatility and ease of use when cooking with Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers. Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers include Won Ton Wrappers and Egg Roll Wrappers. Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers are Vegan and Non-GMO. Plus, they are manufactured with no artificial preservatives.
The wrappers hold up when boiled steamed or fried. Attributes include low oil absorption, even browning and when fried, small bubbles. You will be surprised how easy they are to work with.
To aid in the creation of your original recipe (s) all qualified participants will receive the following Twin Dragon products:
The “Twin Dragon Asian Wrapper Recipe Challenge” will only be open to the first 75 eligible bloggers who sign-up. Recipes only using Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers will be considered. The contest starts on November 15, 2020 and ends February 15, 2021. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
What’s the challenge and what do I win?
Let’s have some fun together this holiday season by exploring a whole new way of preparing “Asian Fusion” inspired appetizers for the holidays. So, get out of your comfort zone and get into the holiday spirit by creating appetizers using our Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers that will surely fill your friends with holiday glee.
First Place: $1,000.00Second Place: $500.00Third Place: $200.00Honorable Mention: $100.00
Score big this football season by making Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers part of your game day menu. We’re looking for recipes using Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers that completely change how you envision and present “Game Day” finger foods that will leave us saying “TOUCHDOWN.”
The winners of the Twin Dragon Asian Wrapper Recipe Challenge will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria:
To take the challenge participents can submit an entry form at www.jslfoods.com starting on November 15, 2020. To qualify for the Twin Dragon Asian Wrapper Recipe Challenge the following rules apply:
JSL Foods is looking for recipes that are easy to recreate, delicious and of course, original, and inventive. Only recipes using Twin Dragon Asian Wrappers will be considered.
You must publically post your final recipe along with pictures of your selected Twin Dragon Asian Wrapper on your food blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram to qualify. You must also include JSL Foods social media links and website URL when posting your recipe on your food blog. You must also tag JSL Foods on all your social media platforms using the hashtags #twindragonwrappers, #wontons, #eggrolls, #potstickers and stores where Twin Dragon wrappers can be purchased. When compiling the list of ingredients for your recipe, you must state the name of the Twin Dragon Asian Wrapper used in creating your recipe. Please email your original recipe to firstname.lastname@example.org, including up to three photos (jpeg) of your finished recipes, along with links to your published recipes by the contest deadline. Applicants are responsible for complying with all rules of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
We highly encourage you to share your recipes on all forms of social media including, but not limited to: Foodgawker, Tastespotting, Tumblr, YouTube, Google+, etc. Please send links to sites where you have shared your recipe to email@example.com.
THE TWIN DRAGON ASIAN WRAPPER RECIPE CHALLENGE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
2. How To Enter: Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Pacific Standard Time on November 15, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on February 15, 2021 (the “Deadline Date”). All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time on the Deadline Date. To enter, visit www.jslfoods.com. All entrants must submit name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address and blog name. If entries do not contain all necessary information, the entrant will be disqualified. Please be certain to follow all directions. Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this contest. Lastly, by checking the corresponding box on the entry form, you expressly affirm that you have read and fully agree to these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
3. Judging: The winners of the contest will be determined by judging all qualifying entrants’ submissions based on the following criteria:
1. Visual Appeal: 25% Does the recipe show well on a plate or in a bowl? Do your eyes make you want to eat this recipe before you even smell or taste it?
2. Creativity: 25% Does your recipe show originality? Is this recipe reflective of unique twists to ingredient usage? Have you incorporated your personal touch to this recipe?
3. Taste: 50% Does this recipe taste great with every bite? Would you want to make this recipe repeatedly based on taste alone? Does it contain interesting, yet gratifying flavor combinations?
JSL Foods, Inc. will judge all entries using the criteria stated above and in its sole and absolute discretion. Decisions of JSL Foods, Inc. are final and binding on all matters relating to this contest.
All recipes must be the original work of entrant and not previously published. You may use other recipes for inspiration, but you must make your own unique ingredient and cooking instruction changes for the recipe to be considered. Each submitted recipe must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All entries become the property of JSL Foods, Inc. and will not be returned. By submitting a recipe for this contest, you grant JSL Foods, Inc. all right, title and interest in the submitted entry, including the right to publish your recipe and any other information provided by you worldwide in all print and electronic media, (now or hereafter existing,) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
4. Winners and Prizes: Winners will be selected as follows: Category Holiday Appetizers: First Place Winner will be awarded $1,000.00; Second Place Winner will be awarded $500.00; Third Place Winner will be awarded $200.00 and one Honorable Mention will be awarded $100.00. Category Game Day Appetizers: First Place Winner will be awarded $1,000.00; Second Place Winner will be awarded $500.00; Third Place Winner will be awarded $200.00 and one Honorable Mention will be awarded $100.00. Sponsor has the right to publish winner’s names and recipes in future company promotional activities. Each prize is not transferable and cannot be assigned or substituted. Sponsor will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winners’ acceptance or use of the prize(s). All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded, assuming enough qualifying entries is received and meet the minimum judging criteria. Winners must submit an affidavit of eligibility. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all applicable federal, state, local and any other taxes.
5. Selection of Winners: Winners will be determined and notified on or about March 1, 2021 by regular mail and/or email. Any winner may be required to execute a Statement of Eligibility and Release and Payment Authorization within 30 days of prize notification attempt or winner will be disqualified and prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Entry and/or acceptance of prize(s) constitutes permission for the sponsor and its agencies, if any, to use the winner’s name, hometown (e.g., city and state) and/or likeness for advertising and trade purposes without further compensation or authorization, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media, now known and hereafter devised, unless prohibited by law.
6. Conditions: Sponsor is not liable for any technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer internet system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading/uploading any materials in this contest, or other technical difficulties or failures or other errors of any kind. Sponsor is not responsible or liable for any injury or damage to an entrant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the contest at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, all winners will be selected based on entries received up to date of termination. Sponsor also reserves the right to modify this contest in the event an insufficient number of entries are received and/or an insufficient number of entries meet the minimum judging criteria. If two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet the criteria as set by sponsor will be included in the final judging. Entrants agree to indemnify sponsor, and its affiliated entities, and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees from and against all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this contest. In the event of any dispute regarding the identity of an entrant who submitted an online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used for the entry at the time of entry will be deemed the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the operation of the website or the entry process.
7. No Recourse to Judicial or Other Procedures/Severability: To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, to seek injunctive relief or to seek any other legal or equitable recourse to judicial in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and entrant expressly waives any and all such rights. In the event that a court of competent jurisdiction finds the foregoing waiver unenforceable, entrants hereby consent to the jurisdiction and venue residing exclusively within the federal or state courts of the State of California, and agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Entrants agree that these Official Rules are governed by the laws of the State of California, without reference to principles of conflicts of law. If any provision(s) of these Official Contest Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.