For three generations, JSL Foods has been dedicated to Food Safety Leadership so that our customers can enjoy superior tasting products with confidence. Our plants follow one of the highest standards in the world, through our participation in the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI), and through our SQF Certifications.
We maintain the following programs and procedures, designed to continually improve and uphold our commitment to food safety in all facilities:
- Our Quality Assurance team leads our product safety standards and manages traceability for every item down to the ingredient level and throughout our supply chain
- Our in-house micro laboratory administers daily testing, which is further supported by 3rd party laboratory validation on key product attributes
- Our Continuous Employee Training requires strict adherence to: Allergen/Pest Control, Bio Terrorism, Calibration, Metal Detection, Sanitation, Preventative Maintenance, and HAACP and GMP programs
- Our compliance with the prevention-orientated standards of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requires Preventative Control Qualified Individuals (PCQI) stationed at all facilities
- Quick to establish company-wide Covid-19 safety protocols
JSL Foods has consistently earned excellent rating scores from independent third-party audits and welcomes audits directly from our customers. Along with our SQF status, our facilities also produce Kosher, Organic, Gluten Free, Non-GMO Verified, and Vegan Certified products.